Building vulnerability can lead to costly damage – Be prepared…
How to avoid frozen or burst pipe disaster
Pipes located in outside walls or spaces that are kept at lower temperatures are most vulnerable. When it’s 20° for a few consecutive days, consider raising the heat. However, insulation is always a good idea. Use pre-formed pipe sheaths or wrap the pipes in with insulation.
SMART Building Controls
• Remote access and control from anywhere
• Temperature and lighting management
• Water pressure change detection
• Energy efficiency and reduced operational costs
• Air quality control for increased comfort
Emergency & Standby Power
Ensure your building remains heated and protected during a power outage. Heavy ice, snow, and winds commonly cause power loss. Having a backup power source, like a generator, will keep your building up and running without interruption to create additional problems.
24 Hour Emergency Service: 866-GO-ARDEN (866-462-7336)