We are now paying the price.
Whether you deal with an old school or a brand-new office building, integrating fresh air into their spaces is essential.
Any building where people congregate should have ventilation levels measured.
Improving ventilation with fresh air:
- HVAC ductwork can be configured to increase the rate of fresh air exchange and reduce recirculation.
- Adjusting your HVAC system to run overnight and or on weekends can increase fresh air replacement and
minimize airflow speeds.
- Ensure HVAC equipment is regularly maintained to run at top efficiency.
Upgrade HVAC hardware for rigid systems:
- Replacing fixed-speed motors with variable-speed can enhance airflow control.
- Integrate a control system that is sensitive to air pressure and can make adjustments as needed automatically.
Ventilation of recirculated air will not reduce the risk of COVID-19 unless air goes through a filter designed to
remove tiny particles.
- A MERV-13 rated filter or higher can be effective in capturing a minimum of 90% of particles.
- HEPA filters capture at least 99.97% of even smaller particles.
Air quality protection for a healthy and safe building.
Call 866-GO ARDEN (866-462-7336)
Our Service Technicians follow all CDC Protocols for COVID-19 prevention and are available 24-7.